BlogBlogs.Com.Br
  •                              

quinta-feira, janeiro 06, 2011

WHAT THAT FUCK?




3 Guys are in a cafe.


The first guy says "I have the smallest arm in the world."


The second guy says I have the smallest head in the world."


The third guy says I have the smallest dick in the world.


They all go to the Guinness Book of World records.


The first guy comes back and says I really have the smallest arm in the world.


The seconds guy returns and says I have the smallest head in the world.


The third guy comes back and angrily says WHO THE FUCK IS JUSTIN BIEBER


Clica Aí Manolo: 

Seja o primeiro a comentar!

Todos os comentários são lidos depois de postados.
Se houver algum desrespeito as regras serão excluídos.

Regras:
-Conteúdos considerados racistas, discriminatórios, homofóbicos serão deletados;
-Não divulgue blogs nem faça propagandas;
-O comentário tem que ser relacionado ao post;

E nunca esqueça de comentar!